Monday, September 26, 2005

Eat Junks and Still Lose Weight

Sound too good to be true? Well think again! It’s true, eat what you want whenever you want, and still lose weight. How do I know this? I’ve worked the program! This is not a diet. It is a program. If you stick with the program I guarantee, you will lose weight.
I usually don’t have a problem with my weight, but when I quit smoking, I certainly did. Two weeks after I quit smoking I gained three pounds, and the funny thing was, I was still eating the same amount of food as I was before. After I gained this unnecessary baggage, I knew what I needed to do.
Fortunately, I already studied and even participated in a revolutionary new eating program back in the nineties with my husband, and so I knew what to expect and what to do on this program.
I can munch on my Pringles, and savor my coffee ice cream whenever I want and still lost weight while doing this program. And so can you!
Just ask Harvey and Marilyn Diamond, authors of the best selling book FIT FOR LIFE. They co-authored the Fit For Life book back in 1985, and wrote about this revolutionary new way of eating that has helped thousands lose weight, become healthier, and have more energy. more...

Click Here for Real Weight Loss Secrets


Article by Angie Lewis http://www.spiritual.journeybooks.4t.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home